Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Its a BOY!!

well some exciting news, we just found out that we are gonna have a boy.. we are naming him Bentlee Christopher. i never thought i would love something this much.. it still hasnt fulling hit me that we are having a boy but i love him all the same.
man once i told chris we were having a boy he didnt believe me. he wanted one so bad. so to prove that we were having our little boy i showed me his little package and man was he excited.. i mean like uber excited. im happy he got his little boy first but all im saying now is in a few years when we try again i better get my little girl now. lol. Well the dr. said everything was normal and that baby was looking good so that always a great thing.
its crazy to think that im halfway done. its so surreal. like in 20 more weeks or so ill have my little boy in my arms. CRAZY. i cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Our loved ones